Tribute bricks are available for any military person and not limited to Oakland Township residents.
Tribute bricks will be installed in three places around the site – a walking path from the parking lot, around the US flagpole , and in the large arc in front of the glass service towers. Each area will be bordered on both edges with a slightly darker plain brick. The top image to the right is an example of the border brick color.
In between the border bricks will be the actual Tribute bricks. The bottom image to the right is an example of the Tribute brick color.
There will be over 6000 bricks in the Tribute walkways. Guidelines regarding brick design, walkway placement, color, etc. have been established by the brick manufacturer and engraving companies, as well as the VTOT board. The guidelines are detailed below:
- No variation in brick color or layout, including the number of lines of text and the characters per line
- Brick placement in the walkways will be determined at the time of placement. No placement requests can be accepted
- Only those graphic images included on the order forms will be accepted
- 4″ x 8″ bricks are allowed three lines of text with up to 20 characters per line
- 4″ x 8″ bricks with a graphic image will be limited to three lines of text with up to 14 characters per line
- Graphic images on a 4″ x 8″ brick will be left justified and centered vertically
- 8″ x 8″ bricks are allowed six lines of text with up to 20 characters per line
- 8″ x 8″ bricks with a graphic image will be limited to three lines of text with up to 20 characters per line
- Graphic images on a 8″ x 8″ brick will be at the top and centered horizontally
The graphic images below are examples of the two Tribute brick sizes. They show the graphic placement and text lines. These images are samples ONLY and are not intended to be exact representations of the brick color, the size of the graphic, or the text design. However, based on the information provided by the brick manufacturer and the engraving company these samples should be very similar.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BELOW
Each image below is linked to a specific order form based on the brick design you are requesting. Please click the appropriate image to download your bricks order form, print the form and then mail or deliver the completed form, along with payment, to the address on page two of the form. If you use a period, comma or other punctuation please leave a space after the punctuation.
We sincerely appreciate your order and support of the Veterans Tribute site of Oakland Township.